Components Self-installing Kits
What are they?
These are pre-designed kits that can be connected to any socket in a house as long as it is exposed to the sun and energy will be generated, which will mean savings on the bill without the need for an installation by an assembler.
- Polycrystalline solar panels with a 25-year guarantee on production and 10 on materials.
- APsystems DS3 inverter
- Solar cable and connectors for at least three meters distance.
- Box with structures for anchoring both the microinverter and the modules to the wall.
- Assembly instructions.
How many types are there?
We have two types:
- Kit 1, made up of a plate and an inverter with a power of 440 wp.
- Kit 2, made up of two plates and an inverter with a power of 880 wp.
This means that at peak times they will be able to plug in various appliances without having to worry about the electricity bill.